It doesn’t get any easier than this folks! Cut ’em up, grease ’em up, throw ’em in the oven. Add some cheese (because cheese makes everything wonderful) and parsley and voila! You have yourself a delicious side dish that took only 5 minutes of prep work. These potatoes are so simple yet so undeniably delicious!
Feta and Parsley Potato Bake
Yield 4-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds small yellow potatoes (or baby red potatoes)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425. Combine the potatoes, oil, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine them evenly.
- Place the potatoes in a large glass baking dish sprayed with cooking oil. Roast potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour. (It doesn’t hurt to flip and turn them every now and then.)
- When the potatoes are fully cooked, remove them from the oven. Add in the cheese and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Return the dish to the oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes (depending on how crispy they already are) to heat up the cheese – don’t melt it though.
- So simple, so delicious. Enjoy!