The lovely people over at Chobani sent me some more of their delicious yogurts and I decided to bake something up with the banana yogurt! These pancakes came out fluffy, delicious, and oh so full of banana! We will definitely be making these like alllllll the time.
This recipe was created off of Chobani’s Perfect Pancakes recipe, with altered ingredient amounts and the addition of bananas.
Banana Pancakes (Made with Chobani’s Banana Greek Yogurt)
Yield 8 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounce Chobani Banana Greek Yogurt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- Your favorite syrup!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, Chobani yogurt, and milk.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and lightly combine it. Then add in the mashed bananas until they’re mostly dissolved. (Add an extra banana if you want more banana flavor.)
- Heat a nonstick pan/griddle over medium heat and lightly coat it with cooking spray.
- Once the pan is hot, pour about ¼ c of the batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook until the edges set and bubbles appear on its surface (about 2 minutes) and then flip the pancake to brown the other side.
- Transfer each one to a large plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup (or make your own from here) and extra fruit!
Just a few reasons to love Chobani…Two Times More Protein per Serving than Regular Yogurt • Low-Fat • Only Natural Ingredients • Good Source of Bone Building Calcium • No Artificial Flavors • No Artificial Sweeteners • No Preservatives • Made with milk from cows not treated with rBST • Includes Live & Active Cultures • 3 Types of Probiotics • Kosher Certified • Gluten Free • Safe for People with Corn, Nut and Soy Allergies • Vegetarian Friendly • Less than 5% Lactose • Nothing But Good