A few days ago, I was looking through my recipe binder (yes…I’ve become a totally nerdy chef…my recipes are in sheet protectors and everything) and I came across a chicken thigh recipe. The oriental thighs that I made a few weeks ago were so delicious that I’ve been wanting to use thighs again in another dish. So the rosemary grilled recipe I found seemed perfect! It is extremely easy with not many steps. So simple, yet amazingly delicious! I promise…you will LOVE these chicken thighs!
Grilled Rosemary Chicken Thighs
Yield 4-6 servings
I adapted this recipe from Pink-Parlsey.com (an inactive blog), adding more of each ingredient to the marinade.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large lemon
- Combine the garlic, oil, mustard, vinegar, honey, salt, and rosemary in a shallow dish or large ziplock bag. Add the chicken and turn it to coat all over. Marinate the chicken for at least one hour or up to 24 hours.
- Grill the chicken thighs 5-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature has reached 165.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, cover it with aluminum foil, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Then top the chicken with the juice of the lemon before serving!