Creamy-Crunchy Avocado Salad
Yield 4 servings
- 1 package fresh spinach salad (or your preferred salad)
- 2 large avocados, diced into small chunks
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a bowl and gently mix to coat the veggies with the red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Chow down!
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at https://unrulybliss.com/food/salad-for-supper/