Rosemary and Garlic Bread Dipper
Yield 2 cups
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- 2 cups olive oil
- Place seasonings in a 500-mL jar or bottle. Add oil.
- Let oil infuse at room temperature for 1 day, then refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- To serve, let oil come to room temperature. Shake well just before using. Serve with sliced bread.
- Chili-Vinegar: Omit rosemary. Add 2 tsp crushed red-pepper flakes and 4 tsp red-wine vinegar.
- Coriander and Sun-Dried Tomato: Omit rosemary. With the flat side of a large knife, press and crack 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds, then add along with 4 very thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes.
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at https://unrulybliss.com/food/homemade-gift-idea-for-the-crafty-foodie/