White Wine Ravioli
Yield 4 servings
Recipe by Kristin Evans, from Real Simple Magazine, the February 2010 issue.
- 16-18 ounce fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and simmer until the tomatoes begin to soften, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently toss the ravioli with the tomato mixture, butter, and parsley.
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/white-wine-ravioli/