White Chicken Chili
Yield 6-8 servings
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, diced small
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced small
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn
- 15 ounces great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces tomatillo sauce/salsa
- 8 ounces diced green chilis in sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh cilantro, for garnishing
- sour cream, for serving
- tortilla chips, if desired
- Spray a 3-4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in the slow cooker, except the cilantro.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir well and top each bowl with cilantro and a dollop of sour cream.
Serve with tortilla chips for dipping or over rice for a heartier meal.
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/white-chicken-chili-in-the-crock-pot/