Roasted Red Pepper White Bean Dip
Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 15 oz. can white beans, like garbanzo or great northern, drained and rinsed
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers, drained and then roughly chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add everything to your food processor and puree until it's smooth.
- Add more olive oil or water to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- Serve with your favorite veggies!
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/roasted-red-pepper-white-bean-dip/