This is my favorite recipe for cauliflower and it’s unbelievably simple and easy. I grew up only eating cauliflower with cheese on top that had come from a frozen cartridge – fresh veggies were rare in my childhood. But this cauliflower calls only for salt and pepper and it’s much healthier and tasty!
Yield 4 servings
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer over a large baking dish or pan.
- Roast the cauliflower for 35 minutes until the cauliflower is toasted with some brown edges.
So simple, so good!