Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey and Vinegar
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch red pepper
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- white wine vinegar, however much you choose to drizzle
- honey, however much you choose to drizzle
- Preheat your oven to 450F.
- Toss the halved Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and a pinch each of red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts cut-side down on a baking sheet at 450F until caramelized, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and drizzle white wine vinegar and honey all over.
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/roasted-brussels-sprouts/