Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
Yield 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 3 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- zest from 1 lemon and juice from 2 lemons
- shredded Parmesan to garnish
- Cut off the stem ends of the green beans.
- Boil them for 5 minutes in a large pot of water.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into a frying pan and cook the garlic over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Drain the green beans and put them into the pan with the garlic. While they're cooking, grate the lemon zest over the green beans and drizzle them with the juice of one lemon.
- Be sure to coat the green beans with the oil, garlic, and lemon juice, and continue tossing and cooking them over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the green beans with salt and pepper to taste, the juice of the second lemon, and some shredded Parmesan. Serve warm!
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/lemon-garlic-green-beans/