Stuffed Baby Bella Mushrooms
Yield 6 or 12 mushrooms
This recipe was greatly adapted from a fellow blogger in 2010. Unfortunately, the blog was taken down, but this recipe lives on!
- 12 baby bella mushrooms, stalks removed and insides cleaned out (
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4-8 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 12 slices good salami, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions to the saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until they've caramelized.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the onions, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and salami in a medium dish. Mix it all together with your hands.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish, with the empty sides up. Divide the mixture evenly between each mushroom, then drizzle each mushroom with oil.
- Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Sprinkle each one with parsley and serve!
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/easter-dinner-fantastic/