Chili Potato Wedges with Creamy Jalapeño Dip
Yield 4-6 servings
Chili Potato Wedges
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Creamy Jalapeño Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped small
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheese (Parmesan or sharp cheddar tastes good in this)
- 1 to 2 medium jalapeño chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- Heat your oven to 450F. Line a large baking pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes into thin wedges.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, oil, chili powder, and garlic powder and toss it all to coat.
- Spread the wedges out evenly in the pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix all of the dip ingredients.
- Serve the potato wedges with the dip and enjoy!
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/condiments-dips-and-spreads-oh-my/