Hey fellow eaters! My last post was 16 days ago. Sheesh, that’s a long time. But I have a good reason, or at least I think it’s a good reason. I’m all big and preggo and food has not been my friend lately. You’re asking, “How could this be?!??” I know, craaaaazy. The one thing I know I’m good at…eating and cooking delicious food, has been the main thing I have been unable to do since getting knocked up. It’s like the bun in my oven is saying, “Get used to not cooking mom because your kitchen life is OVER.” Hopefully not. Fingers crossed this is just a second trimester rough patch! This baby, let’s call her “Savannah,” is going to be a natural born chef straight out of the gates! Fingers crossed on that one too.
So there is my reason. Nausea. Over EVERYTHING. Except spaghetti, homemade tacos (shout out to my amazing husband here for eating tacos with me every week), and of course, anything sweet and sugary…like these brownies! I usually like to cook as healthy as possible and although these brownies are not the worst for you, at 410 calories a serving, they’re not the best either. But they’re brownies yo. S’all good. Delicious actually! (Thank you again nice people at Chobani for the yogurt!)
Chobani’s Black Cherry Brownies
Yield 12 servings
- 1 cup Chobani Black Cherry Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 10 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpous flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk the Chobani, sugar, eggs and vanilla together in a medium bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips with butter over a pot of boiling water; remove it and let cool.
- Whisk the chocolate-butter mixture into the Chobani mixture, then stir in the flour and salt.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch baking dish and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.