Chobani Blueberry Chia Seed Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons egg whites
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients until a thick batter forms.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil/baking spray and spoon the batter into each muffin slot. (If you are going to use cupcake liners like I did, I highly suggest spraying those as well.)
- Bake your muffins for approximately 15 minutes.
- Once done, let them cool for a bit before eating. They’ll store for up to 4 days (keep ‘em in the refrigerator).
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/chobani-blueberry-chia-seed-muffins/