Banana Pancakes (Made with Chobani’s Banana Greek Yogurt)
Yield 8 pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounce Chobani Banana Greek Yogurt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- Your favorite syrup!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, Chobani yogurt, and milk.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and lightly combine it. Then add in the mashed bananas until they’re mostly dissolved. (Add an extra banana if you want more banana flavor.)
- Heat a nonstick pan/griddle over medium heat and lightly coat it with cooking spray.
- Once the pan is hot, pour about ¼ c of the batter onto the pan for each pancake. Cook until the edges set and bubbles appear on its surface (about 2 minutes) and then flip the pancake to brown the other side.
- Transfer each one to a large plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup (or make your own from here) and extra fruit!
Recipe by Unruly Bliss at http://unrulybliss.com/food/banana-pancakes-made-with-chobanis-banana-greek-yogurt/